Welcome to the Blogosphere!
Did you know that more than 6.7 million people blog on blogging sites each year? Geauga County Job and Family Services (GCJFS) has joined that list! Welcome to the new GCJFS blog, the most up-to-date site for information, tips and updates from the GCJFS team. Now you can easily access information, photos and fun posts about life in Geauga County.
Our team will put their heads together to create interesting and informative monthly posts designed to give you some insight into what is happening at GCJFS. In coming months, you will find posts on a variety of topics, including:
- Upcoming events for families and children in Geauga County
- Profiles of children, foster families and caseworkers
- The latest news and updates from GCJFS
- Information about services provided by GCJFS
- Fun activities for Geauga County families
- Additional information about kinship care, foster care and adoption for interested families
- And much, much more!
Geauga County is a great place to be a kid—with unique cultures, shopping, history and events to explore as a family. GCJFS is dedicated to promoting family stability for families in Geauga County by providing child protective, foster care and adoption services to our community. Through this blog, we will educate, inform and help families in need, or those interested in becoming foster or adoptive parents learn more about the process.
Geauga County residents will have the necessary information to make big decisions about the future of their family, the children in their lives, and any changes that need to be made to the family structures so each child has the support they need. GCJFS is committed to writing and posting blogs that are important to you—preserving families and helping them thrive in Geauga County.
So, welcome! We hope you enjoy this month’s blog posts as well as our future posts. We’d love to hear from you. Share in the comments below your suggestions for future blog topics and other things you would like to know from GCJFS. We can’t wait to share more with you each month!
- Foster/Adopt Information Meeting
- I was adopted!!!
- We were adopted!!
- Meet Corey!
- Annual Adoption Bowling Party!
- Meet Donavin!
- Gliding Stars Program: Adaptive Ice Skating
- Free Community Movie Night
- Learning for Independence: Internet Safety
- Metzenbaum Respite Night
- Foster/Adoptive Information Meeting Tomorrow!!!!
- Eagle Scout service project